Package 'In the Footsteps of the Starkenbergers'
70 kilometres of hiking fun on 4 to 7 sections for the whole family.
The Starkenberger Panoramic Route is a long-distance hiking trail packed with highlights. As the name implies, the old Starkenberg knightly dynasty plays an important role. The hiking trail connects castles and fortresses of the once powerful and proud noble family, which ruled Tyrol for over 400 years. The Starkenbergers built their ancestral castle near Tarrenz in the 12th century. Thus the area between Ehrenberg/Fernpass and Kronburg became the heartland of Starkenberger powers and the dynasty ended with the death of Wilhelm von Starkenberg in 1452.
The Starkenberger Panoramic Route can be completed in 4 to 5 days with little effort by experienced hikers.
By the way, you do not have to change accommodation at each section. it is also possible to book a single accommodation, as all sections are easily accessible by public transport and free of charge with the HOLIDAY PASS.
from € 248.00 per person
- from 5 nights at an accommodation of your choice
- HOLIDAY PASS - your extra in the Imst Outdoor Region
- Friday: guided hike from Landeck Castle to Schönwies - back by bus to Imst
- Voucher for a 3-course pleasure hike in Hoch-Imst
- 1 ride on the Alpine Coaster - the longest Alpine roller coaster in the world