Starkenberger Panoramic Route: for inexperienced hikers and families
"It does not always have to be a long long-distance trail: In Tyrol, an easy route opens in the summer - regarding both length and degree of difficulty." The 59 km long, family-friendly Starkenberger Panoramaweg (...) promises a variety of impressions. The landscape offers a richness of variety: open panoramic views, deep gorges, lakes, villages, and on the other hand there are castles and fortresses along the way. "
- This is how Spiegel Online writes in its issue of 14.07.2018 -
The hiking trail in motion
For all the visual hikers out there, a small, moving summary of the Starkenberger Panoramic Route. Because pictures say more than a thousand words...
Map of the individual stages.
- In the footsteps of amber, Romans and pilgrims ...
- About glaciers, bogs and rare scorpions.
- You'll easily conquer ... fortifications, gorges and probably a brewery ...
- When narrow ravines open up and prospect leads to insight.
- Alpine Roller Coaster: Up, down and right to the Alpine Coaster.
- Picturesque hamlets and as a crowning the ... Kronburg.
- On forest and meadow paths, along mountains and lakes, down to the town and castle.
- Varied and full of surprises - A path with many goals!