The hiking trail at a glance
Diverse and full of surprises - A path with many goals!Read more
Section 1 (Fernpass - Nassereith)
In the footsteps of amber, Romans and pilgrims ...Read more
Section 2 (Nassereith - Obtarrenz)
Of glaciers, swamps and rare scorpions ...Read more
Section 3 (Obtarrenz - Tarrenz)
You'll pass fortresses, gorges and a brewery ...Read more
Section 4 (Tarrenz - Imst)
Where narrow gorges give way to unforgettable views and insights ...Read more
Section 5 (Imst - Imsterberg)
Stunning views, cool woods and past chapels.Read more
Section 6 (Imsterberg - Kronburg)
The next stage destination is hard to miss: Kronburg fortress as crowning of the stageRead more
Section 7 (Zams - Landeck)
On forest and meadow paths, at mountain and lake resorts, down to town and castle.Read more
High Trail Stanzerwaal
The after an ancient irrigation system - the so-called. Waalen - named round runs on gently cut narrow way through the f…Read more
The element airRead more
Waldwegrunde water alb
A myth tells of the 4 elements fire, water, air and earth, which are represented by the 4 Albigen (nature Elves), as wel…Read more
The element earthRead more
The element fireRead more
Pastor Maaß Rundweg
Starting at the Barbarakirche, the pastor Maass walks along the path around Fließ to the parish church. Through its vari…Read more
Starkenberger Panoramic Route: for inexperienced hikers and families
"It does not always have to be a long long-distance trail: In Tyrol, an easy route opens in the summer - regarding both length and degree of difficulty." The 59 km long, family-friendly Starkenberger Panoramaweg (...) promises a variety of impressions. The landscape offers a richness of variety: open panoramic views, deep gorges, lakes, villages, and on the other hand there are castles and fortresses along the way. "
- This is how Spiegel Online writes in its issue of 14.07.2018 -
The hiking trail in motion
For all the visual hikers out there, a small, moving summary of the Starkenberger Panoramic Route. Because pictures say more than a thousand words...
Map of the individual stages.
- In the footsteps of amber, Romans and pilgrims ...
- About glaciers, bogs and rare scorpions.
- You'll easily conquer ... fortifications, gorges and probably a brewery ...
- When narrow ravines open up and prospect leads to insight.
- Alpine Roller Coaster: Up, down and right to the Alpine Coaster.
- Picturesque hamlets and as a crowning the ... Kronburg.
- On forest and meadow paths, along mountains and lakes, down to the town and castle.
- Varied and full of surprises - A path with many goals!